Thursday, November 10, 2011

Zotero!!!

I was really excited to get started with my Zotero library.  This was in part because I like the name so much but also because it seems like a cool idea.  Firefox is the internet browser I use, so I managed to avoid some of the issues that classmates had when they tried to set up their Zotero libraries with other browsers.  I looked at a couple tutorials and everything seemed very straightforward.  I even found an article in School Library Journal about technology used in preventing plagiarism and added it to my library. 

Things for a little more confusing when I tried to add an article from an online database.  I think I managed to do it correctly though!  I also changed my settings so that my profile is public, so hopefully this link will work!
https://www.zotero.org/johanna414/items

No comments:

Post a Comment