Thursday, November 10, 2011

Overall, I really enjoyed this project!  I feel that I have a familiarity with a much wider range of resources now than when I started.  I am already thinking of ways I can implement some of these tools in my own library someday.  My favorite part was probably the last assignment in which we got to explore some Web 2.0 tools of our choosing.  I liked having the freedom to explore the various websites and choosing the ones that interest me.  I also thought the tagging assignment was interesting.  Browsing through a couple of the stacks left me wanting more, and I will most likely continue to use this site, even if only for entertainment.

I was surprised to find that a lot of the Web 2.0 tools were things I already use.  Websites like Youtube and Wikipedia that I use on a regular basis are now something I am thinking about from the perspective of a librarian. 

I do wish that we had had more opportunity to discuss this assignment in class but I understand that we have a lot of material to cover during class time.

No comments:

Post a Comment