Sunday, September 25, 2011

Exploring Podcasts

I have some familiarity with podcasts since I listen to a lot of music.  I like a few bands that regularly put out free podcasts of unreleased materials or concert recordings.  Using podcasts for anything other than as another source of music had never really occurred to me.

In my search for a podcast that would suit the purposes of this class, I came across one that I found really interesting.  It is basically a collection of interviews with comic book fans.  They interview people with really extensive collections and others involved in the world of comics.  What really caught my attention though, was a focus on comic book libraries.  There were several really cool interviews with librarians who worked collecting comic books.  After listening to a couple episodes, I sent the information to a few friends who are also interested in comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment